1. Not having a social life because of practice (Even though it's your favorite part of the day).
2. Never having enough bows.
3. Going to the beach and not tumbling isn't an option.
4. You can't help but get excited when a song plays on the radio that is in your cheer routine.
5. High Hair = GOALS.
6. Stunting every time you're with your teammates outside of practice.
7. Whenever you hear someone say "cheerleading is not a sport," you stop everything you're doing to defend it.
8. The most painful thing in the world is tryout to brush out your hair after a cheer competition.
9. Two and a half minutes can make or break you.
10. There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get before you step on the floor.
11. You become a pro at doing your own hair AND your teammates
12. You have owned too many pairs of cheer shoes.
13. You love guys who love cheer.
14. It's normal to start counting from 5 (5, 6, 7, 8...).
15. It's way more than just cheerleading, it's a lifestyle.
Interested in becoming a Rock Star All Star? On September 24, we are hosting a second round of tryouts for all ages. For inquires regarding tryouts, please contact email@example.com.